Terms and Conditions
The term 'Duoo', ‘Duoo App’, 'us' or 'we' refers to Gravity Not Applicable Limited whose registered office is Ash House, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 0NJ. Our England & Wales Company Registration number is 08633469.
The term ‘you’, ‘your’ or ‘user(s)’ refers to any user or viewer of Duoo, Duoo App, Duoo website.
These Terms and Conditions are only supplied in British English language and it is your responsibility to translate these Terms and Conditions.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website or App.
1. Duoo’s service is provided on the understanding of the Terms & Conditions set out below. These Terms and Conditions encompass the entire Agreement between the parties and which supersedes any prior written or oral representations, statements, understandings or agreements and use of Duoo will be deemed acceptance of these conditions.
2. Nothing within Duoo constitutes an offer on our part. The information set out constitutes an invitation to make an offer to us, subject to the said conditions, which we may then accept and confirm to you. The information in the Terms & Conditions may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorised access or use is obtained through your account login and password or via other methods such as Facebook Login, and you will indemnify us from all activities conducted and/or damages suffered arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of any passwords or accounts. We recommend you regularly change your password and update your security credentials in Facebook to protect your security.
5. Duoo contains information, software, photos, videos, graphics, sounds and other material “Content” in relation to which the copyright and all other intellectual property rights are owned or licensed by us unless specifically credited otherwise. Other than for the purpose of using Duoo, you agree not to copy, modify, transmit, distribute, publish, broadcast, or create any derivative work from such Content.
You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless against all losses, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with any misuse of the Content. No part of Duoo may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service.
Accordingly none of the Content of Duoo may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form. For the avoidance of doubt, framing of Duoo or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
6. You agree to use Duoo only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of or inhibits the use of Duoo by any third parties.
7. We are entitled at our sole discretion (but not obliged) to remove any material from Duoo which we consider to breach this Agreement or to be unlawful or inappropriate and reserve the right to do so without giving any prior notice.
8. Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of all information, we do not warrant that the information available on Duoo is accurate, given that the information displayed is derived from users freewill input whose information is relied upon in good faith and which cannot be independently verified. You should always verify information obtained from Duoo before acting upon it. Similarly, we do not make any warranties with regard to any goods or services supplied by third parties whether available from Duoo or otherwise.
9. Duoo contains links to third party websites and apps which are not controlled or operated by us. Such links are provided for your convenience only, we are not responsible for their content and we do not monitor or endorse the material on them. If you decide to access linked third party websites and/or apps, you do so at your own risk and we make no warrant or representation with regard to the accuracy or otherwise of any information contained on the third party website or app.
10. In no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of Duoo for any direct personal loss, damage or injury, or property loss or damage. Furthermore, in no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of Duoo for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in the normal course of business (including, but not limited, to any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused and whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this Agreement, even if such damage was foreseeable or was brought to our attention).
11. You agree to indemnify us from all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses incurred by you arising out of or in connection with any misuse by you of Duoo or breach of this Agreement.
12. By providing any content to Duoo:
You agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Any information copied, linked or reproduced on Duoo has been with the kind permission of the User or third party organisation.
13. A failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of that right or remedy or preclude its subsequent exercise.
14. Duoo includes In-App Purchases. It is not necessary to make any In-App Purchases to use Duoo. You cannot switch off In-App Purchases within Duoo and there is no cap on the number of In-App Purchases you can make. You are responsible for managing the number of In-App Purchases you make.
You acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible for managing your In-App Purchases and the amount you spend on In-App Purchases within Duoo.
Any In-App Purchase can only be consumed within Duoo and cannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration or otherwise transferred. If you make any In-App Purchases, then the App Store Provider's terms and conditions/EULA applicable to In-App Purchases will apply. You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transaction information are handled by the App Store Provider and are governed by the App Store Provider's terms and conditions.
If you need a refund or have any payment related issues with In-App Purchases then you need to contact the App Store Provider directly. We recommend that you regularly back up your device to ensure you don't lose any In-App Purchases.
Gravity Not Applicable Limited cannot offer any refunds on In-App purchases.
Gravity Not Applicable Limited shall not be liable to anyone for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any In-App purchase or any failure or inability of anyone to use an In-App Purchase code for any reason. In-App Purchase charges may vary per region/country. In-App Purchase charges may change without notice.
In some circumstances an In-App purchase cannot guarantee enhanced results if the users in your region or country are of such a small quantity that all results were already being displayed to you as a free user. This is out of our control and Duoo accepts no responsibility for this.
15. Duoo provides the linking of social networks, messaging apps and services, that include but not limited to Facebook, and Facebook Messenger. Additional social networks, messaging apps and services may be added over time. Duoo does not independently check, verify or control the data entered by users. All information entered should relate to that user’s private account and not those of any fake person, company, organisation or trader. We cannot however, guarantee accuracy of this information, nor be liable for any inaccuracies. Duoo is in no way affiliated or partnered with any third party social network, messaging app or service. Any third party websites or apps linked via Duoo are governed by their own terms and conditions.
16. Personal profile images uploaded to Duoo should be of the account holder only, accurately depicting them and within a recent time period. Images used should not be of other people, or have multiple people in the image. The image must be clearly legible and must not infringe any copyrights or trademarks. Any users found to be using malicious images will have their account disabled and removed. Images containing written or typed text, messages, other information are liable for removal also, at Duoo’s discretion.
17. All personal profile images are subject to moderation by Duoo. Images containing personal details or information such as name or location, but not limited to, whether intentional or otherwise, are liable for removal also, at Duoo’s discretion.
18. All trademarks reproduced in Duoo, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on Duoo.
19. You must be 18 years or older to use Duoo. Duoo is an adult service and not appropriate for children. Any users found to be below this age will have their account removed immediately. If anyone suspects a user to be below 18 years old, please report the user and profile immediately.
20. Duoo will not accept any discrimination, racism, sexism, intimidation, threatening, derogatory, slanderous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting or harassing text, images or behaviour. Any such reports will result in the user’s account being deleted and the person banned from Duoo.
21. You may not use Duoo’s service for any unauthorised or illegal purpose, transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. You may not use Duoo for any spamming purposes.
22. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
23. You must not modify, adapt or hack Duoo or modify another website or app so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Duoo.
24. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, photos, profiles, that you display on Duoo. Inappropriate behaviour or content will result in the deletion of the account.
25. You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the services or account access for any purpose.
26. You may create one personal account only. Duplicates will be deleted. Any users who continue to create duplicate accounts will be banned from Duoo.
27. You may not create serial accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes. Mass account creation may result in suspension of all related accounts.
28. You agree that you are wholly responsible for all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses incurred by you arising out of or in connection with any third party or carrier in respect of using Duoo’s built-in share features, including but not limited to data, SMS, MMS, text messaging charges.
29. Your access and use of Duoo is conditional upon your agreement that all matters and/or issues arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Equally, You must not, in the use of Duoo, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
30. In-App Voucher/Promotion Codes shall remain the property of Gravity Not Applicable Limited. The right to use an In-App voucher is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred or reproduced in any form or by any means for use by anyone other than the original recipient, without the prior written permission of Gravity Not Applicable Limited. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel a voucher/promotion code for any reason at any time.
You will not be able to transfer the content or re-download the In-App purchase/voucher or promotional code on another device, or for use with another profile. Similarly, if you delete the app, your entitlement to the In-App purchase/voucher/promotion code content will expire. If we reasonably believe that any In-App purchase/voucher/promotion code is being used in breach of the relevant terms and conditions, we may reject or cancel any voucher code and you will have no claim against Gravity Not Applicable Limited or Apple in respect of any rejection or cancellation. We reserve the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
31. We will aim to respond to any support issues sent to us through our official support channel which is our support email address, located on the Duoo website. We cannot be held liable or responsible for missing support requests, or for delays in our communication to you.
32. Duoo has an In-App report feature allowing users to notify us of any specific profiles they feel breach our terms and conditions. We will make every effort to respond to these reports, but cannot be held liable for the time up until the report is actioned by a Duoo representative. Our decision on report requests is final. You are recommend to use the In-App block feature for any content You deem inappropriate.
33. Duoo uses In-App Purchasing for enhanced features. Purchase of these are a one time only purchase and do not auto renew. This decision was made for your transparency, enabling you to decide when to renew.
You may be notified by push notification when the In-App Purchase is due to expire and once more once it has expired. You do not have to renew to continue using the free features of Duoo.
34. “Facebook®”, “Messenger®”, and the “Facebook logo” and “Messenger logo” are trademarks of Facebook Inc. Duoo and Gravity Not Applicable Limited are not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Facebook Inc.
[END] Last amended 19th January 2017.